[CentOS] SELinux local policy addition

Fri Nov 25 21:39:52 UTC 2005
James B. Byrne <ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca>

When the latest version of CentOS4.2 boots I get an avc error for
portmap.  Audit2allow suggests this as a cure:

allow portmap_t etc_runtime_t:file read;

Any issues that come to mind to anyone regarding adding this to
/etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/domains/misc/local.te and
reloading?

Regards,
Jim

P.S. I am a digest subscriber. The favour of a direct reply is
requested in addition to any to the list.

--
     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
mailto:byrnejb.<token>@harte-lyne.ca