[CentOS] Where to look or command

Fri Nov 25 16:24:09 UTC 2005
Brian T. Brunner <brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com>

B.T.D.T!

catch the signal in a handler of your own, do analysis as needed, then clean up and exit (saving a core file if you need one).

AIUI, the signal handler runs in the space of the process/thread that hit the trap.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> sam at wa4phy.net 11/25/05 10:47AM >>>
List,

    I've got a process(s) that have been exiting on a signal 11, but not
all the time.  I suspect it's memory related, and I was wondering, is
there any way to tell exactly how much memory a particular process has
in use at the point it sigsegv's ?

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated