[CentOS] MythTV on Centos 4 - Solved

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Thu Oct 6 16:30:07 UTC 2005

John, I'm just getting started with MythTV, so I'm probably not the right person to
ask. I've seen postings on the various lists about HDTV so I assume the answer is
yes, it can handle it with the right hardware. No, there are no fees. MythTV uses
some freely available scheduling information to do its thing. I haven't gotten that
far yet, so I can't say too much. Yes, I've read that MythTV and do commercial skipping.

Some links to get you started:

http://mysettopbox.tv/
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php
http://www.linuxis.us/linux/media/howto/linux-htpc/