[CentOS] Problems with Additional IP's, Sendmail, and iptables?

Mickael Maddison centos at silverservers.com
Thu Oct 6 19:29:33 UTC 2005

Hello Will,

Indeed, newaliases runs every few minutes as part of the alias
gathering routines.  In fact, I tested that part, and as far as the
"local" server was concerned, sendmail -bv email at domain.com was set to
route correctly.  The problem I got was that any server connecting to
the machine to send mail to the domain on the recently added IP would
be rejected.

Thanks for pondering.

--
Best regards,