[CentOS] Compile error

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Mon Oct 10 21:28:10 UTC 2005

Joe,

    Actually, there is little to do other than link this mess.  The C
compile is working OK, and so is the fortran part of the compile.  Just
the link blows up.  There is no makefile either, so no way to clean
anything.  The pkg is part of a set of scripts put out by ucar.edu for
viewing meteorlogical model output with NCL/NCAR Graphics.  For more
info, the url of what is needed is:
http://box.mmm.ucar.edu/mm5/WRF_post/NCL.htm.

    As for the file, it's a 64-bit elf LSB relocatable for AMD x86_64
not stripped (sysV).  I think it might take one of the 32 bit libs that
I don't have on this 64-bit machine, or so I've been told.  If it would
build on a 32, I just wonder if it would be usable on here?

--
Snowman