[CentOS] Compile error

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Mon Oct 10 21:40:43 UTC 2005

No, actually we have the WRF built and running, but this script is part
of a bunch of stuff to view the output from the WRF.  AFIK, there is
only one place that had any help at all, and the suggestions she sent me
were way over my head.. something about compiling the thing with
"wrapit77" but having to mess with the code itself.  Seems there are
more problems than normal on the x86-64  box when mixing fortran and C code.

--
Snowman