[CentOS] dags repo after 4.2 update

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Mon Oct 24 12:46:11 UTC 2005

Yes.

Then it went away, then it came back.

dag repository is (again) nopped out of /etc/yum.conf.

I know I'm a dummy, but this time, the problem may lie elsewhere.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> admin at homemachine.net 10/23/05 07:57AM >>>
Is anyone else having probs with dags repo after 4.2 update?

# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/i386/dag/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4]
IOError: <urlopen error (101, 'Network is unreachable')>
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: dag
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

regards
tom