[CentOS] dags repo after 4.2 update

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Wed Oct 26 10:14:19 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 05:46 -0700, Brian T. Brunner wrote:
> Yes.
>
> Then it went away, then it came back.
>
> dag repository is (again) nopped out of /etc/yum.conf.
>
> I know I'm a dummy, but this time, the problem may lie elsewhere.
>
> Brian Brunner
> brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
> (610)796-5838

> Is anyone else having probs with dags repo after 4.2 update?
>
> # yum update
> Setting up Update Process
> Setting up repositories
> http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/i386/dag/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4]
> IOError: <urlopen error (101, 'Network is unreachable')>
> Trying other mirror.
> Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: dag
> failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
> Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more
> mirrors to try.

Try adding some mirrors (I moved the problematic primary to the end):

$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/dag.repo
#
#
[dag]
name=Red Hat Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - Dag's repo
baseurl=http://dag.atrpms.net/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag/
  http://dag.freshrpms.net/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag/
  http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/freshrpms/pub/dag/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag/
  http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag/