[CentOS] Re: centos] memory leak in Centos 4.1 and 4.0

Mon Oct 3 17:16:19 UTC 2005
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 12:02, Craig White wrote:
> > Also, I have used (and participated in the development of) the
> > UW product for years and years in a ISP context, and can
> > accurately build and configure it without conscious effort.
> > ;)
> ----
> yeah - understood
>
> for the record, I haven't found cyrus-imapd to be very difficult to
> configure...and the performance is awesome. But I am also one to go to
> that which I understand rather than learn new tricks sometimes myself.
>
> Really, the only wrinkle in setting up cyrus is to change the MTA to use
> lmtp for local delivery and there are plenty of instructions on how to
> do that in postfix/sendmail/exim.

And, of course, going to each user that has gone through the trouble
of learning procmail's line-noise syntax and explaining that he'll
have to throw that out and start over with sieve.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com