[CentOS] (no subject) -- sincerest apologies ...

Wed Oct 12 01:25:54 UTC 2005
William L. Maltby <BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com>

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 08:16 +0900, Dave Gutteridge wrote:

> List,
> 	Actually, it was me who started this thread. Pure accident.
> My apologies for having caused any inconvenience.
> 	I thought some of the responses were quite amusing, though, so
> hopefully the thread added some value.
> 	But in any case, sorry for sending a blank message.
>
> Dave

<snip sig stuff>

I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone needs to lighten up once in a while.
The guy who said drop it may be an "official", but he obviously is
taking this stuff (and himself?) way to seriously. It's not like the
bandwidth used by this rinky-dink break from the day's labors is going
to make a major impact on either the human or spectral resources, in
comparison to all the non-CentOS stuff I've seen since I came aboard.

So to he who says "No to short humorous threads", I say get the "Pretty
Good Joke Book" by Garrison Keillor (Sp?), read a little and leave us to
enjoy a little bit now and then!  :-))