[CentOS] Anyone running giFTui successfully on CentOS? [SOLVED]

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Fri Sep 9 01:38:13 UTC 2005

>Dunno, but on the giftui site you might want to check out the 2nd post on
>the main page and see if that fixes your problem.
Oh... hey, that works. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I slipped
into newbie panic mode and forgot that I could like, look on the
internet for solutions.

Thank you for the suggestion.
Hmmm... yes, I was thinking of one of those, but the ideal is a client
that will search multiple networks, instead of having a client for each
network. Theoretically giFT does that. We shall see.