[CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 15:47:21 UTC 2005

--- "Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:

> > Because of this fact (as Bryan has pointed out),
>
> I think I'm just going to talk to people off-list
> and asking
> getting people to answer for me.  Apparently when it
> comes
> out of my mouth, instead of being a bunch of
> technical facts
> and possible solutions around the pros/cons, it
> comes out at
> "Hey everyone, look how smart I am?!?!?!  Come
> worship me!"
>
> And in the famous words of Captain James T. Kirk,
> "We're
> busy."
>

> --
> Bryan J. Smith                | Sent from Yahoo Mail
> mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org     |  (please excuse any
> http://thebs413.blogspot.com/ |   missing headers)

Bryan,

if i was going to be a dick head and go after you for
posting on here i would.....and you would know it
too...because i would mention your name.....so get the
f%^$ off your high horse and everyone is not after
you.....i think it is time for you to take your pysch
meds again your getting a little paranoid again!!!!!

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."