[CentOS] Moving the Home dir to new server

Fri Sep 2 14:34:57 UTC 2005
aly.dharshi at telus.net <aly.dharshi at telus.net>

Hello,

 	I would suggest LDAP as NIS/NIS+ are slowly dying out in favour of
LDAP. You can use something like FDS or OpenLDAP to accomplish this, PADL
has some migration scripts for this to happen. The site,
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com has some more information about this
under the howto's especially the Posix one.

 	Cheers,

 	Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi