[CentOS] Yum configuration and freshrpms

Sat Sep 10 03:26:27 UTC 2005
Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com>

>yum list installed

Thank you for suggesting something. I ran this command, and it gave me a
big list of stuff that's installed. However, I can't tell from looking
at this list whether or not these RPMs are stable RPMs designed for
CentOS or not. Is there something in the listing that signifies this?

My system seems to be largely working, so I'm not sure if I should
really worry about this. But I want to ensure future stability as much
as possible, so if someone could confirm whether or not this should be
an issue I should worry about...?

Dave