[CentOS] applets reported as dying unexpectedy on login

Tue Sep 27 09:24:39 UTC 2005
Tony <pthagonal at gmail.com>

On 9/25/05, Karanbir Singh <Mail-Lists at karan.org> wrote:

> try removing and adding these components back to the panel. Does that
> resolve the issue ?

I removed the 3 applets and the entire lower panel. Logged out with "save
current setup". Logged back in, recreated the panel, logged out again with
"save current setup" ticked again. And this morning when I booted up and
logged in, that machine gave me the 3 warnings again.

I'm wondering if there is a clue in that it is always the 3 applets on the
lower panel- the upper panel never complains.

--
Cheers,

Tony