[CentOS] install CentOS using an external USB cdrom

Ian Brown ianbrn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 06:41:42 UTC 2006

Thanks Gerald,

 > Try append console=ttyS0,38400,n8
> For using serial port 0, and 38400 baud

I can only append it to the iso (as I don't have a keyboard attached).
How should it be appended to the iso ?
I know how to open the iso and change it; to be more accurate, I
should  add these parameters to the isolinux.cfg. But then, how to
create the new iso with the
new isolinux.cfg ? Is it but mkisofs ? and it case it is, with which parameters
exactly ?
Regards,
IB