[CentOS] bootup error - undefined symbol: lvm_snprintf after yum update

Bowie Bailey Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com
Tue Apr 18 20:25:03 UTC 2006

Hmm...no responses at all.  Has anyone else seen this error?  I'm
reluctant to move toward production with this server if I can't find
out something about this error.

Bowie