[CentOS] Thanks

Fri Apr 7 13:05:47 UTC 2006
Robert <kerplop at sbcglobal.net>

Matt Hyclak wrote:

>On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 07:33:39AM -0500, Chris Peikert enlightened us:
>

>>Thanks for the help guys. To resize my screen I had to go through the GUI
>>part and change it but unlike Microsoft it makes me reboot in order for it
>>to take affect which sucks. The Ctrl Alt +/- does not work.
>>

>You just had to log out and back in, shouldn't need to reboot.

Strange...  I'm using KDE, typing this reply in Mozilla Mail and have
used cntl+alt+"+" to cycle through all three resolutions since starting
this sentence!  There.  I'm back to 1024x768 again.   Point is, I
neither rebooted nor logged out nor closed/opened the application.  I'm
wondering if Chris did something wrong on installation that's gonna bite
him in butt repeatedly.