[CentOS] Re: SELINUX?

Fri Apr 7 18:18:08 UTC 2006
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Chris Peikert spake the following on 4/7/2006 6:47 AM:
> Reason I asked here was I know I would get a better answer than google. I
> have had terrible luck in googling. I swear it hates me sometimes. I believe
> its an international conspiracy of Google Gnomes that purposely hands me bad
> information when I try to google something. I retrieve good information
> about 25% of the time when I use google and scarey enough it's the better
> search engine.

Google can sometimes be like talking to children... It is in how you ask the
question that gets things done. And sometimes you have to ask the same
question in several different ways until you get the hang of it.

Once you get used to how you ask, it just starts to work.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and