[CentOS] reinstall packages

Thu Apr 13 18:54:21 UTC 2006
Jim Wildman <jim at rossberry.com>

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Bowie Bailey wrote:

> Is the Release: header the only thing I need to change?  I looked into
> that briefly, but I wasn't sure if there was anything else that would
> need to be updated.

You already figured out the harder part (patching), so yes, modify the
release header and rebuild.  Add a changelog entry to and perhaps a note
to the summary so the next sysadmin who is researching one of your boxes
will know what you did.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim at rossberry.com http://www.rossberry.com
Thomas Paine