[CentOS] Re: Connect-Disconnect DSL on commandline

Timothy Kesten centos-lst at gmx.de
Tue Aug 1 15:41:55 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag 01 August 2006 17:22 schrieb Ugo Bellavance:
> adsl-stop (see man page)

Thx - works fine

> You can run Centos 4.x for a long time.  CentOS 2.x is still supported!
>  You _don't_ have to upgrade just because there is a new version.
Okay - but beacause ths is no long time until new version of RHEL appears I'm
interested in this new version. If the gap between new RHEL and "new" CentOS
version is too big ...
That's why I'm interested in averagely  time of appearence of a new version of
CentOS behind new version of RHEL.

Timothy