[CentOS] CentOS Based Fierwall Document

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Fri Aug 4 03:02:16 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 21:41 -0400, w.arkwolf wrote:
> On Thursday 03 August 2006 17:13, pctech at mybellybutton.com wrote:
> > For those of you that either have an older revision of my firewall
> > document, or are otherwise keeping track of it, there is a new
version
> > available.  The current version of the document is version 3.1.
It's
> > changed rather significantly in some areas.
>
> Okay... As some of us may never have heard of this document, would it
be
> improper to ask where is might be found ?
>
> -arkwolf

As I don't have a site to host it at, I've been offering to e-mail it to
people.  In the relative near future, the owner of the Firewall Builder
web site said that he'd be happy to house a copy there under contributed
documents.  The copies I offer for e-mail will always be the "freshest",
however.