[CentOS] Re: CentOS Based Fierwall Document

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Aug 4 22:35:28 UTC 2006

Frank Tanner III spake the following on 8/3/2006 8:02 PM:
> On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 21:41 -0400, w.arkwolf wrote:
>> On Thursday 03 August 2006 17:13, pctech at mybellybutton.com wrote:
>>> For those of you that either have an older revision of my firewall
>>> document, or are otherwise keeping track of it, there is a new
> version
>>> available.  The current version of the document is version 3.1.
> It's
>>> changed rather significantly in some areas.
>> Okay... As some of us may never have heard of this document, would it
> be
>> improper to ask where is might be found ?
>>
>> -arkwolf
>
> As I don't have a site to host it at, I've been offering to e-mail it to
> people.  In the relative near future, the owner of the Firewall Builder
> web site said that he'd be happy to house a copy there under contributed
> documents.  The copies I offer for e-mail will always be the "freshest",
> however.
There are many free places to host such a document. And accessibility makes
the document much more valuable. Just like the free virus scanners. If you fix
more of the world, then the world becomes a better place.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and