[CentOS] CentOS Based Fierwall Document

Neil Thompson abraxis at telkomsa.net
Fri Aug 4 15:10:23 UTC 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 10:19:10AM -0400, pctech at mybellybutton.com wrote:

> And YOU wouldn't have a big chip on your shoulder if you OFFERED something you worked for many months on up to people and got flamed for your troubles?

You know, there's no better way of harvesting addresses than starting a flame
war - I think this guy's an address harvester!

:-P

--
Cheers! (Relax...have a homebrew)

Neil

THEOREM: VI is perfect.
PROOF: VI in roman numerals is 6.  The natural numbers < 6 which divide 6 are
1, 2, and 3. 1+2+3 = 6.  So 6 is a perfect number.  Therefore, VI is perfect.
QED
                                                    -- Arthur Tateishi