[CentOS] Centos Based Fierwall Document

John Hinton webmaster at ew3d.com
Fri Aug 4 16:36:31 UTC 2006

OK.. Everybody's right and everybody's wrong.. and now I'm getting mad
at everybody that posts to this thread.. and now I'm mad at myself for
posting to this thread. Do we now need to rehash every single message in
this already horrid mess?

I can only say that I'm happy that Firewall is misspelled in the subject
line, as I for one would be more than a bit embarrassed as a part of
this community to have someone search the archives for firewall and find
this mess!

Please, I don't get this much spam to my inbox everyday!!!

!!!!!LETS MOVE ON!!!!!

John Hinton