[CentOS] openldap 2.3.x?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:33:16 UTC 2006

> It might be possible to backport one from Fedora. I'll give it a try here in
> the next week or so and see how it goes.

The backport does indeed build and install, I'll test it here for a
day or two to make sure it's stable, and then toss it up in the
dev.centos.org repository.

I'd have answered this sooner, but the job scene is interesting right
now, and consuming most of my free time for the next few weeks or so.

George Orwell