[CentOS] [OT] RedHat's licence, CentOS rebuild

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Mon Aug 21 16:43:46 UTC 2006

Quoting Alain Reguera <alain.reguera at gmail.com>:

> Our question was, why continue using something that they don't want we
> use, even in a rebuild from them?, but even worst when we reached to
> love them?. (please, no offence here)

Let me guess.  You'r from Cuba, right?  Or some other similar place
that US decided to screw up endlesly just for fun?

If so, note that this doesn't have anything with Red Hat, or CentOS.
It's the US government you are dealing with.

--
NOTICE: If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that by reading this message you agreed not to disturb frogs during