[CentOS] web based mail packages for CentOS

Cesar Lagarrigue clagarrigue at bee.cl
Mon Aug 21 23:09:06 UTC 2006

Anyone have a tool or something for backup zimbra or scalix online ?

If anyone have a solution for this, i choose this solutions... but if
not have backup method this told the app in the community editions....

http://www.zimbra.com/products/product_editions.html

      Online backup/restore

Ability to backup/restore a single mailbox or set of mailboxes such that
any mailbox not actively being processed remains online and accessible

--
Cesar Lagarrigue V.
Ingeniero de sistemas

Oficina: +56 2 231 7131 anexo 112