[CentOS] OT: CentOS hosting recommendations

Kurt Hansen khansen at charityweb.net
Wed Aug 30 22:49:33 UTC 2006

first last wrote:
> Unmanaged, no control panel, decent connection (it's going to run a
> webapp on it, not too graphic heavy but needs decent latency).
>
> Hardware wise, 512MB of RAM, 40GB of disk and a Celeron should be
> enough.
>
> Don't have any particular budget in mind, just as far as it is not
> excessive.

Sounds a lot like our situation.

Check out LiquidWeb, www.liquidweb.com. I've been very, very happy with
the service they have provided for the past two years. When I did a
search a couple of years back, they were one of only two providers for
which I could find NO negative comments. Lots of positives. And, they
were cheaper than the other one.

Take care,

Kurt Hansen
khansen at charityweb.net