[CentOS] iptables command to view just nat/forward info by ip

Thu Dec 21 01:49:57 UTC 2006
Centos Newb <administrator at insurancejournal.com>

I was told that AMANDA packages are already on Centos 4.4, i did:
"sudo yum install amanda"
and it installed, but i have not been able to run any commands or
'locate' any files that look like config files?

I am brand new to AMANDA (tried installing it from RPMs on a few
operating systems) and i have not had much success at all.

I have read the documentation on the AMANDA site, they even have a
specific note for centos users on installing the RPMs (not to do it as
root). But i have been told that it is not that difficult, to just use
yum and that takes care of it.

I think that i may be lacking some administrative commands. What are
some good ways to verify that a service is installed? How do i know
which components are needed? Doesn't Yum take care of dependencies? I
feel like i am missing something- Any suggestions on what i may have
overlooked- or ways that i can check on my own?

Many thanks