[CentOS] Fwd: How to add a route to a network via 2 gateways.

Fri Dec 29 21:43:49 UTC 2006
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>

To achieve the goal of primary path only, you can heavily weight one
path over the other, some traffic will still spill into the other, you
can remove the equalize parameter to disable this behaviour,

if you take a look at the linux advanced routing howto there are lots of
options to play with..

P.