[CentOS] ports appear as filtered to internal network

Tue Feb 21 23:35:00 UTC 2006
Roger D Vargas <luo_hei at yahoo.es>

Im developing an online game. After upgrading from Fedora to Centos 4.2
I noticed I no longer can connect to the server when the client is
running outside the Centos PC. Making an udp scan from my internal
network with nmap revealed that the port used by game server application
appears as "filtered". In my firewall script I have a rule to allow all
trafic in the internal interface, so, I dont know why does the port
appears as filtered. How can i solve this?

--
Roger D. Vargas
http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.