[CentOS] How to install centOS SPRAC

Tue Feb 21 15:10:02 UTC 2006
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Quoting Henry Rodriguez <henrucho_rodriguez at yahoo.com>:

> I'd like to know where can i find an installation guide for CentOS SPARC??
> I have to install CentOS SPARC on a SunMicrosystem NETRA T1, if
> someone could help me out with that..

Hmmm...  Connect terminal via serial cable, insert first CD, "boot
cdrom" from "ok" prompt, the rest is preaty much the same as installing
in text mode on Intel.  Nothing special there.  The only gotcha,
software RAID-1 is not supported for /boot partition (not really well
documented, things simply fail if you attempt to do it).  Software
RAID-1 works as expected for everything else.