[CentOS] Bandwidth limiting and shaping

Tue Feb 28 15:41:39 UTC 2006
Mace Eliason <meliason at shaw.ca>

Thanks for all the replys and I have been checking out all your
suggestions. I guess though I still have not found exactly what I am
looking for.  The client I have want's to become an ISP and needs tools
to monitor bandwidth usage, as well as set how much bandwidth each of
their clients gets for example 1.5Mbs.  Also if they get close to the
download limite it needs to be able to email them say their limit it
10Gig  / month.  I guess what I really need is an ISP tool kit.

Something I have found is www.PowerNOC.net

Thanks