[CentOS] CentOSPlus: What happened to Postgresql?

Fri Feb 3 14:46:42 UTC 2006
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On Friday 27 January 2006 14:22, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> I do find it interesting; however, I'd suggest that this thread (or at
> least what it mutated into :-) and anything else discussing package
> testing/development - including bug and success reports for packages in
> the c4-testing repo) might find a better target audience on the centos-
> devel list:

I'm sorry; as I have Kmail piling the normal Centos list and Centos-devel into
the same folder it sometimes becomes difficult to segregate them in my mind
(but I get over 1,000 e-mails per day on the typical day...).

> There was also some recent discussion on centos-devel of the value of
> having reports on testing packages at http://bugs.centos.org/

I have not reported on them because I am not currently using them in
production on any Intel boxes.

I was going to do so, and had installed the 8.1.x packages on a CentOS 4 Intel
box, but due to the differences between the storage of OLE objects as large
objects in 7.4 and 8.1, I had to regress to 7.4 to store the OLE objects I
needed, until I have the time to test the ODBC/OLE object connection more
thoroughly.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology