[CentOS] Problems with IDE RAID on specific motherboard

Thu Feb 16 23:07:02 UTC 2006
Oliver Schulze L. <oliver at samera.com.py>

Check, IDS cables, jumpers, BIOS settings.

Also, download the .iso support CD from the manufacturer (western
digital, seagte, etc)
and boot with that CD, check SMART and hardware and re certificate your
discs
to be fault free.

Then, try it again. I thinks its a hardware issue

HTH
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.