[CentOS] Project Management Software

Sun Feb 26 19:05:04 UTC 2006
Alexandru E. Ungur <alexandru at globalterrasoft.ro>

>>> sender: "Peter Kitchener" date: "Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 09:34:51AM +1100" <<<EOQ
> I have been searching for some project management software that works on
> both linux and windows.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas, all we need it to perform basic project
> management tasks. A websolution would be ideal.
This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it is cross
platform (it's java based) and I use it for all my project and tasks
management needs. Before I discovered it I got literally hundreds of
little files scattered in my home with TODOs and ideeas and plans, etc.
Now they are gone for good, no more little files :) everything is well
organized in just a few FreeMind files.

	http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

All the best,
Alex