[CentOS] Project Management Software

Sun Feb 26 20:14:41 UTC 2006
Dave Hatton <lists at starground.it>

Are you looking for Prince type project administration?

Search out the mundane software company see if this is what you want?

http://www.mundanesoftware.co.uk/

Daveh

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf
Of Alexandru E. Ungur
Sent: 26 February 2006 19:05
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Project Management Software

>>> sender: "Peter Kitchener" date: "Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 09:34:51AM
>>> +1100" <<<EOQ
> I have been searching for some project management software that works
> on both linux and windows.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas, all we need it to perform basic project
> management tasks. A websolution would be ideal.
This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it is cross platform
(it's java based) and I use it for all my project and tasks management
needs. Before I discovered it I got literally hundreds of little files
scattered in my home with TODOs and ideeas and plans, etc.
Now they are gone for good, no more little files :) everything is well
organized in just a few FreeMind files.

	http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

All the best,
Alex