[CentOS] vpn tools

Andrew Rice andrew at nams.net
Mon Jan 16 12:59:28 UTC 2006

hmm I tried that but it didnt seem to want to let me specify the interface
just printed out the options for traceroute...

| On 16 Jan 2006, at 8:47 PM, Andrew Rice wrote:
|
| >Does anyone know if I can use traceroute on a vpn connection to
| >see if everything on my end is working ok?
| >
| >I ran ipsec eroute and it shows the tunnel is up and passing
| >traffic to it but just curious what all tests that I can run on
| >them.
|
| I might be talking out of my arse here but would traceroute -i
| <specify interface> work?
|
| James

Andrew Rice Jr
Systems Analyst
Carrier Management Systems, Inc.
500 Chestnut Street, Suite 500
Abilene, TX 79602 USA
support: (325) 672-0975
office:  (325) 677-5900
fax:     (325) 676-0529
http://www.nams.net
NAMS III, NAMS 2000 Centralized, NAMS BMX