[CentOS] vpn tools

James Gallagher james.lists at igallagher.com
Mon Jan 16 16:35:28 UTC 2006

On 16 Jan 2006, at 8:59 PM, Andrew Rice wrote:

> hmm I tried that but it didnt seem to want to let me specify the
> interface
> just printed out the options for traceroute...

Sorry Andrew, my bad. I had a connection via OpenVPN to a remote
server and did the test quickly ... from a Mac. Was lost in other
shell stuff and forgot I wasn't on the same platform as you this
time. Can you do anything with ping -R (I'm sure that's universal) to
record the route and see what happens. Other than that I'm lost on
what you could try.

Apologies,
James