[CentOS] OT - Linux NAS for Windows Environment

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Tue Jan 31 23:08:30 UTC 2006

Dag Wieers wrote:

> Interested in helping me develop it ? It seems pretty easy to do and
> enormously useful for myself. (especially if it can also include rsnapshot
> kind of functionality as well)

In what extra time I have I've been working on an asset management
system (php/mysql) based on an ancient copy of phpMyInventory, but quite
different by now. The intent is to get it to a stable state and get it
released - so, afraid my hands are full for right now...

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer
Fluid, Inc | http://www.fluid.com