[CentOS] Backup strategy using 2 HDD + 2 drawers

Wed Jan 11 21:40:58 UTC 2006
Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com>

Hi,

	One of my CentOS 4 server is a repository for backups for other
machines.  In this server, there is a 3ware RAID card and 2 HDD for the
OS + data of this server.  I also have 2 drawers (each containing one
200GB hdd), connected to a promise TX2000 card.  One disk will remain in
the server and one will be taken outside.  What would be the best
strategy for syncing the hdd when I swap them?

	Note: I don't want to do hot swap.  No problem putting this server down
once a week.  It is a development server.

Regards,
--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.