[CentOS] Re: Volume of patches for CentOS vs Fedora

Fri Jan 27 18:33:45 UTC 2006
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Craig White wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 13:15 -0500, Chris Mauritz wrote:
>
>> Craig White wrote:

>>> ----
>>> that's a bit simplistic. In some cases, that is true, in many cases, it
>>> is not true. Fedora is a much richer Desktop experience which may be
>>> what is desired.
>>>

>> If you'll read the original post, you'll notice his query was for
>> "server" usage.
>>
> ----
> If I'll read the original post? Do you mean this one?
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2006-January/018774.html
>
> Where he says that it's a server for X desktops?
>
> The reason I am responding is that I didn't much appreciate the
> inference that I wasn't completely aware of the original post and wonder
> why you felt it necessary to make that inference.
>
> If you want to attack my opinion, by all means have at it.
>
> If you want to suggest that I didn't follow the thread, you are clearly
> wrong. I shouldn't have to defend myself from this type of insinuation.

What on earth did I do to deserve that missive?  I simply thought you
missed the original post.  You're reading criticism into my post that
simply wasn't there.  Jeez.

<Steve Martin>

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

</Steve Martin>

8-)

Cheers,