[CentOS] Raid Cards

Steve steve27 at cox.net
Fri Jun 9 15:07:48 UTC 2006

Feizhou wrote:

> Go get a spare box, install, pull the first disk and see what happens.
> Then repeat with FC5.

As it happens, I have a newly installed CentOS 4.3 RAID1 server in the
office that has not been shipped out yet.  I'll give it a try and report
back.

If it still doesn't work out of the box after 3 update releases it
*should* have big headlines in the trade journals.

(BTW, I understand and agree completely with CentOS' policy of 100% bug
for bug compatibility with upstream so this should not be taken as a
criticism of CentOS.)

-Steve