[CentOS] Logos on free distribution presentation

Mon Jun 26 14:58:39 UTC 2006
Alain Reguera <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

Hello,

I want to present CentOS in my LUG. I am thinking in make a
translation (to Spanish) of some of the topics on the CentOS official
web site (like About, Purpose, ...), some of the wiki (for the
history), the Johnny's article on the linux-magazine's issue#65, and
the statistics posted by Johnny some time ago. References will be
included too.

Now get 2 questions for you guys:

1. Would I use the CentOS logo for this, just to put it on the very
top of the document?. This document will be totally free and will be
archived in the LUG classroom for other peoples and students to read
it and for freely distribution of it too, after the presentation. Just
a little of promotion to the very great job.

2. If so, where would I download an appropriate one?

I've read the "Are there any requirements on the use of CentOS Logos
and artwork?" post in the web site faq section and want to be sure
that what I'm doing goes in the right way.

I will appreciate any suggestion and topics that you think I would add
to the presentation.

My Best Regards,
Al.