[CentOS] Remaster CentOs Live CD

Sun Jun 11 17:18:56 UTC 2006
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 20:58, Lamar Owen wrote:
> >We publish all code and scripts we use for such stuff - and if users
> >want to, they have access to this - to use and deploy within the GPL
> >framework. What we do expect is that users who make this effort
> >contribute back to the community rather than just sponging ( is there
> >such a word ? ) off it.
>
> Karanbir, the word is 'freeloading.'

But you have to admit that there would be something amusingly
ironic about the Centos project opposing distribution rebuilds...

Not offering to help is understandable though.  Still, I think
there is a place for things like the k12ltsp rebuild that
adds things in a way that they come up working after an
install without breaking any of the base system.  Such
efforts should either be encouraged or made unnecessary
by hosting yum-installable package groups in the centos-extra
repository for add on features like this.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com