[CentOS] yum install nagios, adding dag repository

Tue Jun 20 22:02:02 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

> yum install nagios, or nagios-nrpe, or nagios-plugins, I get:
>
> "Nothing to do". as output.

This is because nagios is not in the default repositories.

> In wanting to add the DAG repository to my machine, the documentation i've
> come across seems vague.
> Can someone advise me on either of these issues?

Have considered looking at dag's documentation about this?

> I have come across the following HOWTO, but it kind of jumps around a bit,
> and the if/else logic is too hard to decipher.

You might consider the FAQ on dag's site.
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#B4

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be