[CentOS] UPS Batteries

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Sat Mar 25 03:05:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

My UPS died a while back and I was wanting to get another.  Thought I could
buy a used one w/o batteries to save on shipping and buy the new batteries
locally but haven't had much luck getting/finding a battery or batteries
locally at a resonable price.

I saw an APC BR1200 at Office Depot for $149 that may work if its compatible
with the APC Network Shutdown software for Linux.  If not, it does have the
serial port and should be compatible with apcupsd.

Thanks