[CentOS] I am computer literate!

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Sun Mar 26 16:13:41 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 19:49 -0600, Steve Bergman wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
>
> >He's a politician, of course he's a pompous idiot.
> >
> You're giving him too much credit.
>
> Believe me.  Tuttle is too small to have politicians.  There's barely
> room there for a Boss Hogg. ;-)
>
> -Steve

Well, lol let's all just blame Johnny Hughes!!!

All kidding aside, It's a shame that Johnny actually had to deal with
something like this. He would never do it because he is too good hearted
etc but right at the beginning he should have told him to go fo as he
has too many other important things to deal w/besides something like
this but I guess it just takes all kinds and I guess we just have to
accept that and leave it alone now.

john