[CentOS] Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the slowest of them all? CentOS

Sat Mar 18 15:40:56 UTC 2006
Jim Smith <jim_smith2006 at yahoo.com>

--- Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> is it possible that you don't consider how offensive that comments
> like
> this and your insensitive and ill-informed comments last week about
> the
> various repos are?
>
> You just earned the ticket to /dev/null on my sieve scripts
>
> Craig

Are you the same Craig who claims to have no experience at all of kde
somewhere on the net and elsewhere you praise the kde-redhat repo?
Shambolic?

As the the rest of you cowboys, tell me other than WhiteBox who is
the slowest to release updates.

Don't take this personally, but a cold reality check will enable you
to understand the reality of the situation.

Don't get me wrong, CentOS is (for the most part) doing a superb job.
You can guess what needs to be improved upon.

Johnny and the team need reality comments rather than ass-kissing
lamers.